WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title.
- Contact information including Email Address.
- Demographic information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We will ask you for your permission to contact you. If you give us permission, we will use email to communicate items that we feel may be of interest to you, including our newsletter, updates and offers. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Lead scoring and client profiling.
- We will send you updates on releases time to time.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other
- Information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
HOW WE USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use our website so that we may make improvements and give visitors a better user experience. Google Analytics is a third-party information storage system that records information about the pages you visit, the length of time you were on specific pages and the website in general, how you arrived at the site and what you clicked on when you were there. These cookies do not store any personal information about you eg name, address etc and we do not share the data.
HOW WE USE IP ADDRESSES
An IP or Internet Protocol Address is a unique numerical address assigned to a computer as it logs on to the internet. We do not have access to any personal identifiable information and we would never seek this information. Your IP address is logged when visiting our site, but our analytic software only uses this information to track how many visitors we have from particular regions.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
INFORMATION ACCESS, CORRECTION, PORTABILITY, DELETION REQUESTS
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- know exactly what information is held about you and how it is processed.
- have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- have your personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why you wish to discontinue.
- block or suppress processing of your personal data.
- retain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes.
- object to how your personal data is being used.
- choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on you, or is based on automated processing.
Should you wish to exercise these rights, you can reach out to our Data Protection Manager at [email protected].
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sixlogics and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sixlogics. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sixlogics takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is COPYRIGHTS Sixlogics © 2005-2023. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.